- 1 cup organic shredded coconut - where to buy shredded coconut
- 1/4 cups coconut oil - where to buy coconut oil
- 3-4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1-1 1/2 cups homemade chocolate chips
Step 2: In a food processor, process dates, vanilla and salt until creamy and smooth.
Step 3: Mix coconut mixture with date mixture. Pour into a small, bread loaf size pan. Place in freezer for an hour or until set.
Step 4: Gently heat dark chocolate in a small saucepan on low heat. You can also use a double broiler to melt the chocolate. While chocolate is melting, cut the coconut candy into “mound” size pieces.