Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oil Pulling Update Day7

As promised I am updating you on what I have experienced so far with oil pulling with sunflower seed oil.  I am on day 7.  I have to say the first day was kind of tough BUT I started working with my sprouts and the time passed really fast.  As soon as I wake up I put 1 tablespoon of sunflower seed oil in my mouth and swish it around and in and out of my teeth.  Your throat feels real dry at first.  I leave it in at least 15 minutes and sometimes 25.   As soon as I spit it out I brush my teeth and tongue with baking soda.

On day ONE I noticed that I did NOT need a Bentyl for my stomach.  NO stomach pain and no bloating.  AMAZING especially for me.  I have not had kefir or yogurt since my goats are dry and preparing to kid.  The kefir and yogurt keeps my stomach going but I am still bloaty.  But for the first time in YEARS my stomach is not bloated and no pain.  My teeth feel a lot cleaner even right now and it is 5 p.m. 

Last night was the first REAL feeling of sickness that I have experienced since doing this.  Is it related to the oil pulling or sunius?  I am eating less for unknown reason.  I think that is about all I have noticed so far.  I will continue on for at least 2 months on sunflower seed oil and then I will switch oils.

I have been doing this for over 5 months now and I have only had stomach problems one time really. Which is unheard of for me.  I have graduated to coconut oil.  I really did not see much from the sesame seed oil.  The sunflower seed oil was powerful and I hope I see some improvement in my health from the coconut oil but I have only been on the coconut oil for a couple of days.  Oh, by the way I have only missed two days during the five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment